More Sayings...
Alexander--- It's funny when the things you tell your kids come back to you. Today I opened Alexander's fruit roll up for him and received the comment..... "Mommy, I'm so proud of you for opening my roll up :-)" How sweet is that :-)
Colin--- We ran into Costco today for just one quick thing (really!) anyway Colin saw the huge, awesome play structure that they have on display and asks me... "So... when are they going to deliver that to our house?" Do you think daddy will get Colin's subtle hint when I tell him ??? :-)
Colin--- We ran into Costco today for just one quick thing (really!) anyway Colin saw the huge, awesome play structure that they have on display and asks me... "So... when are they going to deliver that to our house?" Do you think daddy will get Colin's subtle hint when I tell him ??? :-)

Comments
Post a Comment