Getting It All Done.... Depends On How You Look At It
Some days it is so hard to get all of the things done that I know I "should" do as a stay at home wife :-) I end up having too much fun as a stay at home mom and neglect the "things" I should get done. Instead of mopping my floor and getting the bathrooms cleaned today I found myself videoing my baby girl trying to walk :-) She has really been trying today. Also videoing my boys wrestling around, they were just having such a good time and Emma was sitting on the sidelines giggling away at them having just as much fun. Also I caught the boys in the backyard following a grasshopper around, they would try to touch it and of course it would jump away over and over again. It is just all so entertaining getting to watch all that they do and have fun with and to see what makes them smile. Not to mention just getting to take the time to snuggle and hug and do puzzles together. How to get it all done?????? :-) someday I suppose :-)

Comments
Post a Comment