Remote Control

Colin has Emma all figured out! That girl LOVES her blankie and everyone knows it, and if you don't know it she will let you know soon enough :-) I put the tent up in the backyard for the kids to play in this afternoon and Colin wanted Emma to come in with him. Emma was a bit leary of the tent since it's the first time she's seen one. So Colin being the smart little guy he is...... calls her a time or two and of course she wouldn't come in so I hear him say to himself... "I'll get her remote control". I'm sitting on the backporch watching this all play out when I see Colin walking out of the house with Emma's blankie and Colin going "Emma come here, I have your blankie." Slowly leading her to the tent :-) Smart little guy! And yes, I would say her blankie is pretty much what controls her :-) so you could call it a remote control :-)

Comments

Popular Posts