I've Been Tagged.....
I've Been Tagged by Jen and need to share seven interesting things about me!
1. I have been fortunate enough to travel to Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Canada, Italy, France, Switzerland, Austria, and Fiji all before I was 30 (all thanks to my wonderful husband).
2. I was a nanny in NJ for a year after high school.
3. I have never spent a day in college (unless I get credit for all of the homework I did, I mean I helped Nathan with) :-)
4. I've hiked down into the Grand Canyon (Havasu Canyon) and made it back out :-) which is amazing for me.
5. I have flown from Florida to Oregon in a 4 seater airplane.
6. I've driven straight up a fence post on a motorcycle - crashed and cracked my tailbone :-)
7. I have never had an I.V., stitches, or even been checked into a hospital other than when I was born.
So now I need to tag 7 more people! So, please consider yourself "tagged". You can post your interesting facts on your blog, facebook, etc. Be sure to send it back to me so I can learn more about you!
1. I have been fortunate enough to travel to Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Canada, Italy, France, Switzerland, Austria, and Fiji all before I was 30 (all thanks to my wonderful husband).
2. I was a nanny in NJ for a year after high school.
3. I have never spent a day in college (unless I get credit for all of the homework I did, I mean I helped Nathan with) :-)
4. I've hiked down into the Grand Canyon (Havasu Canyon) and made it back out :-) which is amazing for me.
5. I have flown from Florida to Oregon in a 4 seater airplane.
6. I've driven straight up a fence post on a motorcycle - crashed and cracked my tailbone :-)
7. I have never had an I.V., stitches, or even been checked into a hospital other than when I was born.
So now I need to tag 7 more people! So, please consider yourself "tagged". You can post your interesting facts on your blog, facebook, etc. Be sure to send it back to me so I can learn more about you!

Comments
Post a Comment