Quesadilla's = Daddy Not Home For Dinner

The boys have been testing their limits a bit more than usual lately (they know I can only do so much when nursing :-) so we have come up with a consequence that they have to face when daddy gets home each night. Well... today at the grocery store I was still trying to come up with one more meal idea so I was telling Colin what we were having already and asked what else he would like. When he heard that we were having quesadillas for dinner tonight he stopped talking for a minute and then asked... "is daddy working late tonight???" I asked "why do you say that???" Colins reply... "if daddy is working late then he won't be home in time to see the chart and give us our consequence" Okay..... apparently I only fix quesadillas for dinner on nights that daddy works late was one realization I had :-) but my goodness that boy is too smart for his own good! Because he was right! Daddy was working late and it he wouldn't be home in time for them to receive their consequences for any bad behavior for the day :-) How he was able to figure that out all from me saying we were having quesadillas for dinner was amazing :-)

Comments

Popular Posts