Things To Remember..
The boys just finished watching Kung Fu Panda and they are going around the living room "fighting" saying.... I'm the Kung Fu "Lawyer" instead of "Warrior" **********************************************
A sweet friend of ours email and asked for prayer for her little boy today so at each meal as we prayed Colin remembered to include a prayer for Kaleb that went something like this... Be with Kaleb Jesus... let him have the Peace of You... help him to feel better... Let him know we love him since we can't tell him now and I don't remember him :-) It was so honest and sweet.... Colin hasn't see Kaleb since he was 3 so he probably doesn't remember him :-) Kaleb he still loves you though!
*************************************************
At the dinner table tonight Colin was trying to figure out why he's so much bigger than Emma after I gave him my explanation he says..... " oh... it's because I've been alive for DAYS!!!!!!" Like he's been alive forever :-) old man he is :-)
A sweet friend of ours email and asked for prayer for her little boy today so at each meal as we prayed Colin remembered to include a prayer for Kaleb that went something like this... Be with Kaleb Jesus... let him have the Peace of You... help him to feel better... Let him know we love him since we can't tell him now and I don't remember him :-) It was so honest and sweet.... Colin hasn't see Kaleb since he was 3 so he probably doesn't remember him :-) Kaleb he still loves you though!
*************************************************
At the dinner table tonight Colin was trying to figure out why he's so much bigger than Emma after I gave him my explanation he says..... " oh... it's because I've been alive for DAYS!!!!!!" Like he's been alive forever :-) old man he is :-)


Comments
Post a Comment