Colin the Teacher
Colin has apparently inherit some teaching skills from his Papa who is a Bible teacher.

Colin has always been the "teacher" among our children. He will be the first to pull out a book and try to explain something to Alexander or Emma... even Harrison now (it's quite amusing :-)
I caught him giving Emma her first driving lesson on the gator today :-) it was so sweet... he hardly ever let's anyone drive his gator. And while letting her drive and giving her directions he even was smart enough to just shove it into reverse to keep her from driving into anything if she didn't listen :-)
After I saw him giving her the first driving lesson I got to thining about all of the times he has filled this role. I have quite a few on the camera even :-)
Below is a photo of him "reading" his Bible at an early age. He has always liked books... he turns to them to give examples or instruction all of the time. Another of the pictures was a time I heard him trying to explain something about an insect to Alexander so he pulled out his insect book to show Alexander.
The best though :-) was the time I found him in the living room with all of his animals lined up and he was teaching them from his Bible... though if you listen closely you can see he needs to do a bit more studying, he was mixing up his Bible stories a bit as well as a bit of fact with fiction (Joshua and treasure maps???) :-)

That video of Colin is priceless! A future bible teacher is not a stretch to imagine!!!
ReplyDelete