Ericka's Egg Casserole Recipe

6 Eggs, beaten
1 C Milk
2 T Butter, Melted
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
1/4 C Green Onion, Sliced
5 Pieces Bacon, Cooked & Crumbled
1 C Shredded Cheese

Mix Eggs, Milk, Butter, Salt & Pepper. Pour into greased 11x7x2 inch glass pan. Sprinkle bacon pieces, cheese and onion on top and bake at 350 degrees for about 25-30 minutes, or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.

Ericka made this for my children and I when we were at her home a few months back and it is delicious! And her being the industrious one she is planned ahead and had the cheese shredded, the bacon cooked and crumbled and the onions sliced the night before for a quick breakfast the next morning by just throwing it all together and baking!

Thank you Ericka for yet another yummy recipe!

Comments

  1. Sounds delicious and this is the time of year when I say, "Hey. I bet you could put zucchini in that."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts