72 Teeth
Tonight Colin has decided he would like to buy his own IPOD :-) Matt told him it would cost $80.00.
Colin announced that he already has $8.00 so he would only need $72.00 more dollars and he could buy his IPOD! I was impressed with his math skills!
I told him he would have to work extra hard to earn another $72.00 though.
He said "or I could just lose 72 teeth!!! :-)"
Daddy pays me a $1.00 per tooth!
Very creative but..... I'm not too sure where he's planning on coming up with 72 teeth :-)
Colin announced that he already has $8.00 so he would only need $72.00 more dollars and he could buy his IPOD! I was impressed with his math skills!
I told him he would have to work extra hard to earn another $72.00 though.
He said "or I could just lose 72 teeth!!! :-)"
Daddy pays me a $1.00 per tooth!
Very creative but..... I'm not too sure where he's planning on coming up with 72 teeth :-)

You've got crazy math skills, Colin!!!! This is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. 72 teeth? You've got to really want an ipod to be ok with losing all your teeth, especially 72 of them. :o)
ReplyDeleteOh man, that is funny! Good thinking Collin!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! Sounds like you've got quite a entrepreneur on your hands. Maybe he'll start buying the neighborhood kids' teeth at wholesale so he can re-sell them to Dad. : )
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great week. See you Sunday.