Crops
Colin has taken a real interest in gardening this year ;-) He took a green bean seed he found and a corn seed and stuck them in some dirt outside (without me knowing :-) and they have just come through the ground. He is faithful to check on them everyday and water them. Today he came up to me a little upset and asked for some ant killer.
Apparently there are "1,000 ants on my crops I need to kill them!" he told me :-)
I didn't realize a bean plant and a corn plant qualified as having "crops" but apparently so in the mind of a 6 year old :-)
Apparently there are "1,000 ants on my crops I need to kill them!" he told me :-)
I didn't realize a bean plant and a corn plant qualified as having "crops" but apparently so in the mind of a 6 year old :-)


How CUTE! I love that kid.
ReplyDeleteWhat a go-getter!!
ReplyDeleteI love it that 1,000 is used so nonchalantly by kids. :o) So cute that he planted them on his own. Are they close?...wonder if he'll get any mystery cross-pollinated plant like we did last year. o)
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet! Future farmer in the making!
ReplyDelete