Cooney Family Photo's Fall 2010

We had the blessing of a sweet friend to take some pictures for us... you can go to a slide show of the favorites at the link below...... thank you sweet friend!!!!!!!!!  I will make your identity known if you don't mind :-) I'm sure you will be getting some calls though :-) for repeat service :-)

http://www.picnik.com/show/id/10470270870_fZCsm/t/picnik-show

Comments

  1. Such great pics!!!! Such a super cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures. You're family is so beautiful. The Lord's light is shining in each of you!
    I recognize the artists work. She is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how, after all this time, you and Nathan are still so in love and happy together. That picture of you two is so wonderfully sweet. Your whole family is, actually! Love you guys. :o) And thank yo for such kind words. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts