I Need To Be Careful What I Ask For....
I have recently discovered that I need to be careful what I ask my sweet husband for.
Because.... I am given what I request!
Over the years I mentioned that I would LOVE to have a huge bookshelf...
What did I get???
My bookshelf! And not just any ol' bookshelf... a custom built (by my sweet husbands two hands) full wall bookshelf built just like the drawing I drew for what I wanted!
Then one day I had the idea that we needed a bigger table for when we have company... what did my sweet man come up with :-) ....... he spread the original table we had out so there were spaces for where the leaves went into the table we had and attached a piece of thick plywood to the top and now we have a table that can seat 12 when we need it to :-)
Then my next brilliant idea was that I wanted a chalkboard for out schoolroom where we homeschool. My sweet man went and bought a piece of plywood and some chalkboard paint with magnetic primer and even some cork to give me corkboards and made me one :-) So we have a magnetic chalkboard with corkboard sides!!!
You think I would have learned by now :-) but no.....
I continued to make my requests....
One day I said it sure would be nice to have some side tables by the couch to set a drink on... what do you think I received :-)
And recently we have been looking for another set of bunkbeds and hadn't been able to find any... Nathan decided to just build us some :-) I LOVE it!!!!!
Thank you Nathan!!! We are so blessed!!!
Because.... I am given what I request!
Over the years I mentioned that I would LOVE to have a huge bookshelf...
What did I get???
My bookshelf! And not just any ol' bookshelf... a custom built (by my sweet husbands two hands) full wall bookshelf built just like the drawing I drew for what I wanted!
Then one day I had the idea that we needed a bigger table for when we have company... what did my sweet man come up with :-) ....... he spread the original table we had out so there were spaces for where the leaves went into the table we had and attached a piece of thick plywood to the top and now we have a table that can seat 12 when we need it to :-)
Then my next brilliant idea was that I wanted a chalkboard for out schoolroom where we homeschool. My sweet man went and bought a piece of plywood and some chalkboard paint with magnetic primer and even some cork to give me corkboards and made me one :-) So we have a magnetic chalkboard with corkboard sides!!!
You think I would have learned by now :-) but no.....
I continued to make my requests....
One day I said it sure would be nice to have some side tables by the couch to set a drink on... what do you think I received :-)
And recently we have been looking for another set of bunkbeds and hadn't been able to find any... Nathan decided to just build us some :-) I LOVE it!!!!!
Thank you Nathan!!! We are so blessed!!!


So cool, Sharon. He's got mad honey-pleasing skills.
ReplyDelete