Fall 2011 Pic's of our Blessings
Our Fabulous Five!
Colin 8 yrs old
I couldn't decide which of these I liked best.
Alexander 6yrs old (almost 7)
Again, I couldn't decide which I liked best.
Emma 4 yrs. old
Harrison 2 yrs. old
I know... I'm indecisive :-)
Eleanor 5 1/2 months old
I liked this one of Eleanor too... but you couldn't tell she was outside so I wasn't sure.
A fun time at Katherine Albertsons Park in Boise just enjoying an absolutely beautiful fall day!
Thank you Jesus!


You did an amazing job Sharon! Your kids are adorable! The individuals are stunning!
ReplyDeleteI don't even know where to begin! Seriously, I LOVE these children! I want to squeeze their cheeks and kiss their foreheads and hold their hands and listen to their endless chatter and snuggle their little bodies up with a book. If you ever get tired of them, can I have them?
ReplyDeleteOkay... For the record! I like the first one of Colin, the larger headshots of Alexander and Harrison, and the first one of Eleanor - such a big girl!! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove them all!!!
beautiful family!
ReplyDelete