Today is the day! (Well...by the time you read this ;-)
Today is the day....You have made, I will be glad and rejoice in it!
Today (well if you are reading this Friday ;-) is the day of my next surgery it is in 9 hours from now.
They will be going in and removing the tumor in my large intestine. The procedure they will be doing is called a sigmoidectomy. They will be performing it at St Lukes downtown Boise with my surgeon along with another surgeon using a robotics machine. My little kids seem to think I will become a robot or something because of this. ;-) I love how my kids keep me laughing.
The Lord has been incredibly good to us through this season. His love is never ending.
Our children are currently tucked in sleeping at a friends house so we can get to the hospital by 5:30 tomorrow morning without having to worry about them. Another dear friend will pick them up half way through the day to help out too. Knowing my children are taken care of and not just taken care of but loved on and prayed with is an enormous relief.
It is humbling to see the love poured out on our family.
I am a bit nervous. Please pray with us that the surgery goes smoothly as well as the healing process. They are telling me I get to spend a minimum of 3 days in the hospital and I'm praying it all goes well enough that I can go home after that time. My previous surgery wasn't removing or messing with a part of me that my body requires to survive. This one is, it's a bit unsettling.
I trust the Lord no matter what though. He knows what tomorrow holds.
We have been blessed with prayer and more prayer and it brings such peace.
Please continue to pray with us.
1 Thess 5:18 In everything give thanks with a grateful heart.
Today (well if you are reading this Friday ;-) is the day of my next surgery it is in 9 hours from now.
They will be going in and removing the tumor in my large intestine. The procedure they will be doing is called a sigmoidectomy. They will be performing it at St Lukes downtown Boise with my surgeon along with another surgeon using a robotics machine. My little kids seem to think I will become a robot or something because of this. ;-) I love how my kids keep me laughing.
The Lord has been incredibly good to us through this season. His love is never ending.
Our children are currently tucked in sleeping at a friends house so we can get to the hospital by 5:30 tomorrow morning without having to worry about them. Another dear friend will pick them up half way through the day to help out too. Knowing my children are taken care of and not just taken care of but loved on and prayed with is an enormous relief.
It is humbling to see the love poured out on our family.
I am a bit nervous. Please pray with us that the surgery goes smoothly as well as the healing process. They are telling me I get to spend a minimum of 3 days in the hospital and I'm praying it all goes well enough that I can go home after that time. My previous surgery wasn't removing or messing with a part of me that my body requires to survive. This one is, it's a bit unsettling.
I trust the Lord no matter what though. He knows what tomorrow holds.
We have been blessed with prayer and more prayer and it brings such peace.
Please continue to pray with us.
1 Thess 5:18 In everything give thanks with a grateful heart.


Sharon, praying for you !. We are almost done moving to South Boise
ReplyDelete