The Newest Cooney Family
It seems to get confusing signing "The Cooney Family" with there now being 6 of them with only Nathan, his brother's and father signing something that way :-) But... there is another one to make up the 6.
Daniel and his beautiful now "wife" Rachel.
Nathan's brother Daniel was married Saturday, December 13th to his beautiful bride Rachel in Mt. Vernon, Washington. It was such a sweet and beautiful wedding! We were so thankful to be a part of their special day! Alexander and Nathan even got to play parts in there wedding as the ring bearer and a groomsman. I know I'm biased but they were the two most handsome guy's at the wedding... Daniel was terribly handsome on his wedding day as well :-) :-) :-)
It's such a blessing to get to spend time with family!!! And what a wonderful occassion to do so!!!
Daniel and his beautiful now "wife" Rachel.
Nathan's brother Daniel was married Saturday, December 13th to his beautiful bride Rachel in Mt. Vernon, Washington. It was such a sweet and beautiful wedding! We were so thankful to be a part of their special day! Alexander and Nathan even got to play parts in there wedding as the ring bearer and a groomsman. I know I'm biased but they were the two most handsome guy's at the wedding... Daniel was terribly handsome on his wedding day as well :-) :-) :-)
It's such a blessing to get to spend time with family!!! And what a wonderful occassion to do so!!!


Comments
Post a Comment