Super Yummy Granola Recipe by Ericka

Yet another winner of a recipe from my dear friend Ericka.... the only thing I changed was my crockpot runs hotter than hers so I can't cook it overnight in my crockpot so I bake it in the oven for 20-30 minutes at 350.
You can mix the following ingredients along with whatever nuts, and or raisins (if in the oven), or any dried fruit (the dried fruit dries out too much if you cook overnight in the crockpot though).
Simple and delicious!

5 C. oats (not quick cooking)
1/2 c. oil (I like to use coconut oil)
1/2 c. honey
1 tsp. vanilla (I put 2 tsp of my mexican vanilla :-)
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 c. shredded coconut

Thank you Ericka!!!!!

Comments

  1. AH HA! Just what I was going to try to steal from you! This is the same recipe, yes? I emptied out our jar (almost single-handedly I'm afraid. :o) I NEED MORE! :o) Love you. Thanks for sharing. Thanks Ericka. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be THE recipe Jen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, dear friend! My pleasure:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts