Look Out !!!

He's on the move!
It's hard to believe that little baby in the picture at the header of this blog is already crawling but..... it's true! Last night Harrison wanted to go after something bad enough he figured out how and has been on the move ever since!
It's so cute too! Sometimes he gets going and forgets that he needs to bring his knees along too and ends up flat on his tummy with the this confused expression like... "what went wrong?" :-) then he'll pull himself up and move on.
It's a learning process for me too :-) I keep forgetting he's not going to stay where I put him down anymore :-)
Such a big boy he's becoming.
Below is a little video of Sir Harrison on the move. Sorry it's so grainy (I still haven't gotten our video camera fixed and our video on our camera isn't the best quality) and the shakiness you can thank Emma for crawling on me wanting to see the camera screen :-) I guess I should be thankful she was behind the camera and not in front of it :-)

Comments

  1. Wow! Way to go, Harrison! We're proud of your new accomplishment and wish we could see it in person for ourselves. Go easy on your Mama now, you hear?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts