LAST CHEMO!!!
Tomorrow I go in for my LAST of 6 chemo treatments for my cancer!!! I'm SO thankful to be at the end of this stage of things and even MORE thankful for all of your prayers and help during this time in our lives. I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that it's due to all of your many prayers over the last few months that this challenge in our lives has gone as well as it has. The Lord has used you all to show me His goodness as well as to teach me lessons from being on the receiving end of things at this time in life.
As the next stages come up with surgery, followed by radiation over the next few months I would love for you to continue to pray for my family and me. It means so much to us all and we are so thankful.
It's been a blessing to be forced to slow down and help me reassess how I've been spending my time. As you all know it's a busy season when you have little ones in your home. We've been at little one stage for almost 15 years now ;-) I am NOT complaining (though I know I have over the years unfortunately). Thankfully through this the Lord has helped to change my heart and help me to focus on HIM and His goodness and blessings!!! Without Him, without keeping my eyes on the Lord as they should always be and standing on the true foundation for everything in my life (the Lord) I've felt so lost and confused over the years. Having time to daily reestablish my habit of putting time with the Lord first no matter what, over the last few months, have made for this challenging season to be one of the sweetest I've ever gone though. I am determined to keep this a daily activity no matter what.
I know life can be crazy, busy, and overwhelming. I'm not saying I've 'experienced it all'. I'm just saying for my own personal weaknesses the Lord has allowed challenges over the years that have stretched me and grown me through times of failure, as well as times of challenge. Time with the Lord, learning about Him, growing closer to him on a daily basis has made all the difference in the world.
I'm praying that you too through the hard times, during the challenges you face that you can turn to the firm foundation of Jesus.
I pray that somehow through this I have been able to help you see the peace the Lord has brought me with this latest experience of cancer in my life. It's not just been me either, the Lord has carried my family as well.
I will NEVER say accepting Jesus into your life will make life easy. Look at me...I still ended up with cancer and have had to and will continue to put my body through hard things which affect my life and family in everyway.
Yet, through it all I am given a firm foundation to fall back on when I fail, and to stand on, Jesus and His unending love for me and everyone around me.
I also can't say I will be the perfect friend that will always be there, but.....I will do my very best to help you if you'd ever like to chat or if I can in anyway, I would love to be able to help you learn more about Jesus and how very much He loves all of us, that's you too!
If you already have a relationship with the Lord and just would like someone to turn to with the same beliefs and foundation as you, I would love to join you and hopefully be able to help you keep your eyes on Him. Or be that someone to join you in prayer, I would love to help if I can.
You may have to come over to a truly lived in house of 10 people that are home all day everyday ;-) But, I'd love to fellowship with you and share a cup of coffee or tea; if text or PM work better, that works too.
The Lord has given me a heart to continue to love and bless my family first, and use the time I do have wisely yet share the extra time in my days and little bits I do know and the love I have for the Lord with you!
As the next stages come up with surgery, followed by radiation over the next few months I would love for you to continue to pray for my family and me. It means so much to us all and we are so thankful.
It's been a blessing to be forced to slow down and help me reassess how I've been spending my time. As you all know it's a busy season when you have little ones in your home. We've been at little one stage for almost 15 years now ;-) I am NOT complaining (though I know I have over the years unfortunately). Thankfully through this the Lord has helped to change my heart and help me to focus on HIM and His goodness and blessings!!! Without Him, without keeping my eyes on the Lord as they should always be and standing on the true foundation for everything in my life (the Lord) I've felt so lost and confused over the years. Having time to daily reestablish my habit of putting time with the Lord first no matter what, over the last few months, have made for this challenging season to be one of the sweetest I've ever gone though. I am determined to keep this a daily activity no matter what.
I know life can be crazy, busy, and overwhelming. I'm not saying I've 'experienced it all'. I'm just saying for my own personal weaknesses the Lord has allowed challenges over the years that have stretched me and grown me through times of failure, as well as times of challenge. Time with the Lord, learning about Him, growing closer to him on a daily basis has made all the difference in the world.
I'm praying that you too through the hard times, during the challenges you face that you can turn to the firm foundation of Jesus.
I pray that somehow through this I have been able to help you see the peace the Lord has brought me with this latest experience of cancer in my life. It's not just been me either, the Lord has carried my family as well.
I will NEVER say accepting Jesus into your life will make life easy. Look at me...I still ended up with cancer and have had to and will continue to put my body through hard things which affect my life and family in everyway.
Yet, through it all I am given a firm foundation to fall back on when I fail, and to stand on, Jesus and His unending love for me and everyone around me.
I also can't say I will be the perfect friend that will always be there, but.....I will do my very best to help you if you'd ever like to chat or if I can in anyway, I would love to be able to help you learn more about Jesus and how very much He loves all of us, that's you too!
If you already have a relationship with the Lord and just would like someone to turn to with the same beliefs and foundation as you, I would love to join you and hopefully be able to help you keep your eyes on Him. Or be that someone to join you in prayer, I would love to help if I can.
You may have to come over to a truly lived in house of 10 people that are home all day everyday ;-) But, I'd love to fellowship with you and share a cup of coffee or tea; if text or PM work better, that works too.
The Lord has given me a heart to continue to love and bless my family first, and use the time I do have wisely yet share the extra time in my days and little bits I do know and the love I have for the Lord with you!


Comments
Post a Comment