I'll Meet You at 4:00
We went over to the waterpark across from our house today for a bit. A neighbor of ours was there with her children a little boy somewhere around Colin and Alexander's ages and a little girl around Emma's age I believe. Colin is our little social child. Constantly trying to schedule playdates and have people over.
Lately he's taken to telling his little friends he meets that he will meet them at the waterpark the next day at 4:00.
Today the mom of our neighbor children came up to me and said....
Colin told Drew that he wants to meet him here at the waterpark tomorrow at 4:00 (as I'm thinking oh my here we go again).
Drew responded.... "I can't... my mom doesn't let me get up until 7:00."
:-) that one really made Colin think :-)
Lately he's taken to telling his little friends he meets that he will meet them at the waterpark the next day at 4:00.
Today the mom of our neighbor children came up to me and said....
Colin told Drew that he wants to meet him here at the waterpark tomorrow at 4:00 (as I'm thinking oh my here we go again).
Drew responded.... "I can't... my mom doesn't let me get up until 7:00."
:-) that one really made Colin think :-)


Are you talking about Christi and her kids? How fun!!!
ReplyDelete