Your Brain
We have a deli meat slicer that was given to us and Nathan brought it in from the garage to slice up a black forest ham for me tonight. As I was then cleaning up the kitchen a bit later I was trying to figure out why we had a towel laying on the kitchen counter.
Was it clean?
What was it used for?
Did a single towel get brought in from the clothes line?
I verballized my question and Alexander looks at me and says.....
"Mom..... it was used to cover the meat slicer."
Oh yeah. Then I remembered.
"Mom.... my brain is working (he says with a big grin) I think your's might be broken." (spoken with a very concerned look upon his face :-)
Oh no... they're on to me! They are already starting to realize I really don't have a brain :-)
Was it clean?
What was it used for?
Did a single towel get brought in from the clothes line?
I verballized my question and Alexander looks at me and says.....
"Mom..... it was used to cover the meat slicer."
Oh yeah. Then I remembered.
"Mom.... my brain is working (he says with a big grin) I think your's might be broken." (spoken with a very concerned look upon his face :-)
Oh no... they're on to me! They are already starting to realize I really don't have a brain :-)


Comments
Post a Comment