Movie Lines
My boys have taken to quoting movie lines lately and it cracks me up!!! The first time I heard it was when Colin quoted the mosquito from the Hermie movie The Mantis Who Wouldn't Pray (I think that's what it was called). Colin bumped his head and I hear him impersonate the mosquito perfectly saying "It musta been my eyes" as the mosquito crashed. It doesn't sound that funny reading what I just typed but if you've ever seen the movie you know how funny it is :-) Today I heard the boys playing and Colin goes come on let's play Shrek. Colin says... "you go find the stairs and I'll take care of the dragon" as Alexander goes running after him saying "Shrek!!!!!" It cracked me up. I know there have been more, I have to be better about typing them down quicker.... this pregnancy brain is getting the better of me these days.

Comments
Post a Comment