Current Picture of the Littles

Nathan has been asking for awhile now for updated pictures of the kids to put in his office at work. Especially since he didn't have one of Harrison yet. So I decided to make an attempt at a photo shoot here at home with the kids.
This one was the only one of all four that half way turned out and a lot of what has made it look okay is that I have photo-shop elements to play with :-)
After taking HUNDREDS of pictures I think I have one of each of the kids for Nathan's office and this one of all four even.
With it having to take hundreds of pictures just to get a good one of four children... this would be why I have decided to just save my money and try to do the photography myself... I know it could use work but hey I'm just an amature!

Sharon you did such a fantastic job!!!! How you ever got 4 kids to cooperate to take the most adorable picture is beyond my comprehension, but it makes me excited to try taking pictures like that when our little gal arrives.
ReplyDelete