More Soccer, Big Brother Love And A Girl After My Own Heart
The children have been enjoying their Saturday morning soccer fun. Colin is on a 5 year old team, Alexander is on a 4 year old team and Emma, Harrison and I are the cheerleaders. Colin seemed to really be getting into it this week until I looked a little closer. I discovered it was a good thing his friend Liv ALWAYS had the ball (this girl is seriously competetive :-) she's great!) what at first I thought was Colin actually watching and focusing on the ball was Colin watching and focusing on Liv (who happened to always have the ball ;-D
Alexander was still focused on the worms mostly :-) with his little friend Adrian. But paid attention long enough during soccer drills to kick the ball into the goal.
And even Emma decided to show off her soccer dribbling skills... for a not yet 2 year old that girl has some serious soccer skills in my opinion :-)

I abosolutely LOVE to watch the two year olds playing... here is Trevor scoring his goal!

Now this little gal on Alexander's team has the right idea :-) just kick back and enjoy the sun... the ball is at the other end of the field anyhow ;-)
It is so fun to get to be a part of this soccer group with our friends! Here are a few fun pictures of some of the other little ones we love dearly...
Mary lining up for a goal.........
And SCORE!!!! Did you see that mom!?!?!?
Now this little gal on Alexander's team has the right idea :-) just kick back and enjoy the sun... the ball is at the other end of the field anyhow ;-)
The other day I was watching the 3 older playing out by the playstructure and in the sand as I was feeding Harrison inside. All of a sudden I look up and see Emma going back and forth and back and forth on what we call the big boy swings!!!! Colin has somehow gotten his little sister who wanted to swing up into the swing and was pushing her! And she was holding on and doing it! Colin has such a sweet heart when it comes to his baby sister... it just made my heart melt when I saw the love he had shown her without anyone telling him what to do. She is so lucky to have 3 brothers to dote on her (someday anyhow :-)
On another note... that little girl is a girl after my own heart... she LOVES her desserts :-) and here are a few pictures to show the truth of this statement. One of her enjoying every last bit of her strawberry shortcake and the other of her enjoying her chocolate cake.




Such cutie-patooties you've got there! Your Saturday soccer get together is such a great idea!!!! How fun:)
ReplyDeleteColin putting Emma in that swing is so sweet. I love seeing their relationships develop. Precious.
ReplyDelete