Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
Chicken Pasta Salad
By Chris Householder
Ingredients:
1 bag pasta twists multi-color (*Boil in water according to directions on package*)
1/2 cup sesame seeds
*Mix the following together:*
1 cup vegetable oil
2/3 cup soy sauce
2/3 cup white wine vinegar
6 Tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3/4 cup chopped parsley
3/4 cup sliced green onions
1 bag spinach leaves rinsed (I pull the stems off)
Directions:
*Cook* *and shred *4-5 half chicken breasts (season them however you wish sometimes I just use season salt and garlic salt, sometimes I cook them in chicken broth and a little white wine with seasoning Combine everything in one big bowl. Add sauce a little at time to your our taste. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6
By Chris Householder
Ingredients:
1 bag pasta twists multi-color (*Boil in water according to directions on package*)
1/2 cup sesame seeds
*Mix the following together:*
1 cup vegetable oil
2/3 cup soy sauce
2/3 cup white wine vinegar
6 Tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3/4 cup chopped parsley
3/4 cup sliced green onions
1 bag spinach leaves rinsed (I pull the stems off)
Directions:
*Cook* *and shred *4-5 half chicken breasts (season them however you wish sometimes I just use season salt and garlic salt, sometimes I cook them in chicken broth and a little white wine with seasoning Combine everything in one big bowl. Add sauce a little at time to your our taste. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6


Comments
Post a Comment