Winter Fruit Salad
Winter Fruit Salad
By Lori Gammon
We aren't big mustard fans so I leave this out and I up the lemon juice and honey just a bit to taste - oh so yummy!
Ingredients:
1 head of Romaine or other green leafy lettuce of your preference
1 apple cubed
1 pear cubed
1/2 c dried cranberries
1/2 c slivered almonds
1 c shredded Swiss cheese
Dressing:
1/2 c honey
1 lemon, juiced
1 T red onion, chopped
1 t Dijon mustard
1/2 t salt Blend in blender or food processor, while blending slowly add
1/2 c extra virgin olive oil. Add
1 T poppy seed.
Pour over salad.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: None
Servings: 4
By Lori Gammon
We aren't big mustard fans so I leave this out and I up the lemon juice and honey just a bit to taste - oh so yummy!
Ingredients:
1 head of Romaine or other green leafy lettuce of your preference
1 apple cubed
1 pear cubed
1/2 c dried cranberries
1/2 c slivered almonds
1 c shredded Swiss cheese
Dressing:
1/2 c honey
1 lemon, juiced
1 T red onion, chopped
1 t Dijon mustard
1/2 t salt Blend in blender or food processor, while blending slowly add
1/2 c extra virgin olive oil. Add
1 T poppy seed.
Pour over salad.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: None
Servings: 4

Comments
Post a Comment