Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
Whole Wheat Bread
By Lori Gammon
Description:
The BEST bread maker bread recipe I've found. We have start to grind our own grain and follow this recipe and it is so yummy and light and fluffy for a whole wheat bread recipe. I use all of the same flour (3C) from the hard red wheat grain I grind.
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
4 tablespoons honey
1/3 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cups bread flour
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions:
Follow your bread maker instructions.
Prep Time: 60 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 12
By Lori Gammon
Description:
The BEST bread maker bread recipe I've found. We have start to grind our own grain and follow this recipe and it is so yummy and light and fluffy for a whole wheat bread recipe. I use all of the same flour (3C) from the hard red wheat grain I grind.
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
4 tablespoons honey
1/3 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cups bread flour
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions:
Follow your bread maker instructions.
Prep Time: 60 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 12

Gonna try this. What do you use to grind your wheat? Vita-Mix?
ReplyDelete-Damien